Industrial Adhesive and Tape Division
|VHB Tapes||Double-sided high-strength acrylic foam tapes, their characteristics allow you to quickly and easily create a long-lasting bond that strengthens over time. Its objective is to aesthetically improve the presentation and practicality in automotive parts.||Its application is to bond two substrates, replacing rivets, screws, and welds.|
|Dual Lock||3M™ closures are the easy alternative to traditional fixing methods such as screws, nuts, or bolts.||Its main application is to bond two substrates, allowing them to repeatedly have openings and closures|
|Double Coated Tapes||Double-sided tapes, developed for good adhesion in high and low surface energy materials, providing excellent initial adhesion supporting your designs. 3M™ double-coated tapes are designed with adhesive on both sides of the paper, film, or fabric. This increases the dimensional stability of the adhesive for easy handling and application.||Some of its applications are: Joining flexible printed circuit boards (FPC) to aluminum reinforcements or heat sinks and gluing of plastic moldings.|
|Scotch-Weld||Adhesives designed for strength, design innovation and multi-material assembly. Offers stronger bonds: eliminates voltage spikes. - Resists many chemicals, water, moisture, and corrosion|
Provides strong, permanent bonding with high shear resistance and good peeling even under vibration and impact, along with good flexibility.
|It offers solutions such as: Bonding of plastics to metals, as in the manufacture or repair of appliances
- Bonding of impact-resistant composite materials
- Metalworking, such as in HVAC, appliances, and specialty vehicles.
|Spray Adhesives and Cleaners||The range of industrial-grade spray adhesives is designed to make assembly fast, comfortable, and efficient.||A High strength, quick drying and easy to dispense spray adhesive that adheres to wood, MDF, laminates, polyethylene, polypropylene, SBR rubber, etc.|
|Hot Melt Adhesives||Hot melt adhesives. Superior adhesion. Top speed. Improve productivity and aesthetics.||Electronic applications such as cable encapsulation and gluing
- Transportation interiors
- Seat fixing - Assembly and fixing of moldings
- Assembly, fixing, repair, encapsulation, gluing of panels, fixing of cables, sealing, encapsulation.
|Vinyl Tape||Unlike paint solutions, marking tape installs quickly and can be easily removed and cleaned without damaging the corresponding surface. Easy to apply, the tape stretches around the corners for a reliable and airtight fit. The adhesive provides strong adhesion to most floors and excellent fastening power. The conformable support makes vinyl tape ideal for use on curved and uneven surfaces.||Lane and safety signaling
- Marking of equipment or gear crossing points for warning purposes
- Color coding of pipes, tools, instruments, etc.
- Protect parts, equipment, or products from abrasion
- To tape, wrap or seal many curved or convex surfaces
- Mark the floor in areas of high traffic (pallet: and heavy equipment)
- General purpose fastening and packaging
- Marking of parts or machines
- Lane Marking and Safety Applications
- Helps identify danger zones
|Specialty Single Coated Tapes||No matter what your taping situation is, there is a 3M special tape that will help you to carry out, reflect, protect, seal, mark, silence and much more. Whatever your application, 3M can meet your needs with a tape to do the job well.||3M aluminum foil tape 425 can withstand a variety of moisture, weathering, UV rays, and solvents to provide excellent working life, indoors or outdoors
- Thanks to its exceptional heat resistance and low moisture absorption, 3M glass fabric tape 361 has a wide operating range and also performs in humid environments with intermittent temperatures
• 3M™ UHMW-PE 5423 film tape is often used in general industrial applications to help control squeaks and rackets due to vibration or wear of metal and plastic materials.
|Filament High Strength Tapes||Bidirectional fiberglass reinforced tape provides cut and tear resistance in the machine direction and in the transverse direction.||Bidirectional fiberglass reinforced tape provides cut and tear resistance in the machine direction and in the transverse direction.
- Agrupación de productos de gran peso
- Plegado y empaquetado de bobinas metálicas
- Cierres en L y en U
- Unificación de pallets, empaquetado para el envío y manipulación
|Cloth, Duct and Extreme Sealing Tapes||Built to glue. Whether its surface is smooth and refined, or rough and rugged; whether your job is one hour or a year, 3M's portfolio of maintenance, repair and sealing tapes meets industrial demands for sealing, repairing, grouping, coding, or fastening in heavy or non-critical applications.||Extreme sealing tapes
- They protect and seal with confidence: they adhere to contact with many metals and plastics without drying, dripping, oozing, and cleaning time.
Duct and fabric tapes
- Instant high adhesion: adheres immediately and is reliably maintained
- It provides a tight and moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations.
|Masking Tapes||The tape resists solvents and moisture and is not transferred, it is also suitable for use with water-based paint systems.|
Excellent UV-ray resistance for long-term indoor and outdoor use for up to 6 weeks.
|Outdoor painting and varnishing work
- Paint masking applications in the construction market
- Painting in the metal construction market especially on delicate surfaces
- Masking for gasket sealing applications
- General purpose industrial paint masking
- Air and furnace drying of paints and lacquers.
|Box Sealing Tapes||Tapes that keep production lines with fewer interruptions and ensure packages are sealed upon arrival.|
Once applied, the product performs well throughout all the temperatures that packaged products are usually subjected to in shipping and storage environments.
|Sealing of lightweight boxes
- Sealing of medium and heavy weight boxes
- Closing cardboard boxes with a single strip
- Sealing of boxes with high content of recycled material
- Sealing by heat shrinkage and packaging of lightweight packages