For each process within the automotive production lines, we have different materials with anti-vibration and acoustic insulation features, such as:
- Thinsulate: (Also known as Soundproofing, Insulator, Non-Woven) It is a material with automotive applications, used as a thermal insulator and soundproofing. Ingeniería en Espumas has the capacity and infrastructure to present this material in hot cutting, sealing or CNC cutting, with the option of placing adhesive according to the customer's specification.
- Ether Base Foam: Works in thermoforming, anti-vibration, anti-noise, thermal insulating applications or as a packaged solution. In its different presentations, such as color, thickness, with ESD (Antistatic) additive, with flame retardant additive, and in its different densities ranging from 8 kg/m3 to 80 kg/m3.
- Polyurethane Foam: It is used as anti-noise, anti-vibration, and packaging. As special features, this product can be flame retardant, antistatic and ripstop; and it can be made with special strengths and densities.
- Neoprene: It is mainly used as anti-noise, anti-vibration, seals; among other. Neoprene has a closed cell that does not absorb moisture or odor, and is slow aging.
- EVA: Thermoplastic polymer, used in the automotive industry for seals that prevent the infiltration of water or dust, also used for packaging such as combs or stops.
- EPDM: Semi-closed cell Bridgestone Moran material, used as a seal with the best properties to protect from water and atmospheric agents. It is applied in HVAC, doors, sunroof,etc.
- VHB tapes: It is a product of , whose application is to join two substrates, replacing rivets, screws, and welds, with the aim of aesthetically improving its presentation and improving its practicality.
- PVC: This product is made to be applied on uneven surfaces where flexibility is required when sealing tight curves under specific conditions. Its use allows us to use it as anti-noise, anti-vibration and water, light and dust seal.
- Closed Cell EPDM: Material used as a seal is generally applied to the headlights/taillights of car lights, preventing the infiltration of water and atmospheric agents. Transfer and double-sided adhesives can be included in their presentation.